Clear Motion and Digestive Aid
Clear Motion & Digestive Aid® Homeopathic Formula (60 Capsules)
Motion Sickness & Abdominal Distension Relief
clear Motion & Digestive Aid™ is a unique homeopathic formula combined with supportive herbal ingredients to assist in the relief of general nausea, abdominal distress, bloating, acid reflux, gas and motion sickness. Clear Motion & Digestive Aid™ is ideal for boat rides or air travel and can also be used for driving, cruises, and fishing. Results may vary.
Benefits and Features of Clear Motion & Digestive Aid™:
* Contains specific homeopathic remedies traditionally
used to relieve general nausea, abdominal distress and motion sickness.
* Contains ginger, clinically proven to relieve the symptoms of motion sickness
* Easy-to-swallow capsules, individually wrapped for freshness and convenience
* Safe for children
* Safe for individuals with heart problems; does not increase heart rate
* Does not make you drowsy
* Free of sugar, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products and preservatives
* Great for driving, flying, sailing, cruises, scuba diving, and fishing
* Find out what others had to say about this product in our testimonials section
* Results may vary.
* Motion sickness due to sailing, cruises, fishing, flying, or driving
* General Nausea
* Abdominal distension
* Acid reflux
* Traveler's diarrhea
* Normalizes gastrointestinal functions
* Helps romote complete digestion
* Relieves heartburn and has an antacid effect
* Relaxes and calms the mind during motion sickness and digestive disturbances
* People with indigestion should consider the use of acidophilus.
* Avoid spicy, greasy and fried foods, caffeine, sugar, and chocolate.
* Chew thoroughly and slowly.
* Avoid peanuts since they contain an enzyme inhibitor.
Active Homeopathic Ingredients:
Carbo Veg 6x, Lycopodium 3x, Calcarea Carbonica 6x, Lobelia Infata 3x, Natrum Phosphate 6x.
Other Ingredients (Herbal Extracts):Ginger Root, Hoelen Root, Coix Seed, Magnolia Bark, Atractylodes Root, Oryza Root, Pogostemi Herb, Saussurea Root, Tangerine Peel, Chrysanthemum Flower.
FDA Registration: NDC#68089-005-01
Take 1-2 capsules 3 times per day as needed or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed more than 6 capsules in a 24-hour period.
Aspirin, ibuprofen, and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs should not be taken as they are irritating to the stomach. Antacids may suppress the symptoms of an ulcer. Stress may cause stomach discomfort.
Clear Motion & Digestive Aid™ helps neutralize stomach acid. People with a decreased or lack of secretions should not take Clear Motion & Digestive Aid™ as this may worsen the condition.